Articles that are added to the article register appear as suggestions in various views in the program when articles are to be added, such as e.g. in a work order, when items have been used.
Items can be delivered by several suppliers and the supplier’s article number can be specified as a link to the specific supplier if desired. The main supplier is displayed in the pick list. See list of supported providers.
To upload an existing article register, see the section Upload register.
To add an article and supplier for the article, follow these steps:
- Sign in to your account.
- Go to Register > Article register.
- Press the button with the +sign to the right of the search box.
- Enter the article number and description.
- Unit and Price do not need to be specified.
- Add article group if used. In order to use Additional articles you need to have Article groups.
- Fill in your other choices such as whether the article is tax reduced article or whether the article should be hidden from the customer. This means that the item is hidden from logged in customers when viewing orders, as well as removed from PDF printouts.
- Storage location – read more here how to add/change storage location.
- Subarticles: If an article consists of one or more sub-articles, this is specified under Sub-articles
- Choose whether the article should be moved to Time reports.
- Enter a digit. 1 means that 1 hour is entered as 1 hour on the time report. For example, if you enter the number 2 here and have added 3 hours to the order, 6 hours (2 x 3 = 6) are moved to the time report.
- Enter the time report type to use when this item is passed to the time report. Additional types can be added in the time report view (set by user permission).
- If the need for a supplier exists, it is possible to add these by pressing the + Add supplier button.
- The search function helps you find existing suppliers.
- If a supplier is not registered, this is added automatically.
- Choose the main supplier by clicking the main supplier button (the star) if you have two or more suppliers of the article. The main supplier will then appear as supplier in the pick list.
- Press the Save button at the bottom of the page to save the new item.
Information for administrators
Sign in with your admin account to change module settings and user rights.
Permissions for users affected by the Article Register
View, View price, Edit, Create, Delete, Change which user added an article, Set time report info
Permissions for users concerning Supplier
View, Edit, Create, Delete
Module settings – Edit article settings
- Set amount of default addition on articles
- Scannable barcode formats
Here you select which barcode formats can / may be used.
- Set default article group
Which article groups are standard
- Separate time report articles
If the view should separate time report articles.
The preset value is not to display Time as a separate part in work orders but under Articles.
- Show last edit
- Use sub articles
- Use tax reduction
- Set include article group on model search.
Here you set which article groups you can search for in the group’s models to facilitate search for objects.
You specify the article groups when you enter an article in the Article Register.
- Addition Articles.
Choose which articles should have a percentage markup, enter the maximum price and which article group. If you do not have article groups, you will not see this setting option.